Innovation Master Class to run in Noosa
Innovation Master Class to run in Noosa, 9 Oct – 15 Nov 2018
The next Innovation Master Class will run at the Peregian Digital Hub with a series of five half-day workshops running from 9 October to 15 November. Click here for the information brochure, PDF format.
This program is run by Colin Graham of Causeway Innovation with the support of Noosa Council, Advance Queensland and #SCRIPT. Colin has international experience in working with businesses - from startups to SMEs to corporates - from a wide variety of sectors and acts as your facilitator to support your business development journey.
Watch our 60 second video below.
The Innovation Master Class is an applied business development program aimed at owner managers of small to mid sized businesses with an ambition to grow and is open to businesses from all industry sectors in the Noosa and Sunshine Coast council areas.
The Innovation Master Class is focused on helping businesses to grow and improve profitability through innovation and outlines a practical five-step approach to develop a strategic direction and generate and implement innovative new ideas.
Topics covered include:
- Think strategy: setting personal and business objectives
- Understanding innovation and how it can help you to grow your business
- How to generate new ideas for your business - where new ideas come from, different types of innovation
- Prioristing ideas to focus on - many business people have lots of ideas and simple tools can help to focus on most promising
- How to test or pilot new ideas or initiatives
- Implementation - making new ideas and plans happen, how to find time and overcome common barriers to success.
Participants in 2017 Noosa Course
Owner managers from businesss form a wide range of sectors - leaning how to grow through innovation and learning from each other.
The program includes a final Showcase session to help participants build their business profile, drive progress, gain input and develop new network connections. The format gives participants the chance to apply new ideas to their business and build strong and lasting relationships with other course participants.
The program cost is subsidised at $495 plus GST – the normal fee is $2,000 – to help growing small businesses access this practical support. The fee includes five workshops, catering, course materials plus a one-to-one followup session focusing on implementation.
Outcomes and benefits
- A structured approach to help you to step back from day-to day demands and work on your business.
- Time to think, to learn and apply new ideas and practical tools.
- Establish a clear strategic direction for your business and key actions to get there.
- Build connections with your fellow course participants - learn from their ideas and experiences - and develop lasting productive network connections.
Limited places, apply now
Places on this popular program are limited to just 14 businesses; entry is competitive via a brief Expression of Interest, which can be made online via this link:
Expressions of Interest can be made from now until 28th September - the sooner the better. Places will be allocated progressively with final places assigned by 2nd Oct.
Please take a look at the PDF brochure and let me know if you have any questions regarding this program. Hope to see you soon.